Skip to main content

AD

WHY I Love PAKISTAN .. Essay post for students .(Essay post)

 Hi . This is TNWRITES . In today's post we are going to discuss abour essay WHY I Love PAKISTAN


 “Patriotism is a kind of religion ; it is the egg from which wars are hatched.”

 Love for one‘s  motherland  is a natural feeling . I love Pakistan because it is my mother-land. I was born and brought up in this country. Man cannot  help loving the native place where he saw the light. I love Pakistan because its soil has gone into my bones and my being. My flesh-and blood are the product of this piece of earth. I eat its food, drink its water and breathe in its air, walk on its soil, live in a house made from its mud and hope to be buried in its soil after my death. So loving  Pakistan is, in fac , loving myself .

“Love for one’s country is an article of faith.”

Pakistan is dear to me for the sacrifices madé by our ancestors to win this homeland . They struggled hard to liberate it from the clutches of the English imperialists and prejudiced Hindus . Then our brave soldiers like Major Aziz Bhatti shed theie blood to protect this land from the evil designs of the aggressors .Every handful of its dust is mixed with the bload of these martyrs.So I love it .

“I only regret that I have only one life to lost for my country.”

 I love Pakistan because it is an Islamic state.I am a Muslim by birth, and it is only in Pakistan that I can get the spiritual pleasure  of  praying in a Mosque along with my  other Muslim brothers . Although we have not yet been able to enforce Islam in this  country fully, yet there is very hope that Islamic laws will come into force very soon.

I love Pakistan because it is not merely a piece of land to me but the cultural life in Pakistan has gone deep into my blood, and it makes this country  very dear to me. The type of social life found in this country, its customs , traditions  and. moral values have gone  deep into  my  outlook of life. How can I enjoy  life in a society where  adulteration is not considered a s a sin? How  can I be happy in country where I cannot talk to the People in my mother-tongue, or cannot hear Punjabi and Urdu songs?

“Lovely and honourable ! it is to die for one’s country.”

I love Pakistan because members of my family, relatives and friends reside in this country. These persons are part of my  life and I cannot think of living without them. They share my joys  and sorrows, and have made  my life  charming  and enjoyable, They are a great blessing that I have received from  my    mother-land. Therefore, it is my duty, as a son of this soil, to serve  and love Pakistan as best as I can.

I  love Pakistan because it is only in Pakistan that I Can enjoy full security of life , property and honour . I can buy here any kind of property m establish any kind of business , or join any government service . It is only in Pakistan that I enjoy the right to vote and can stand as a candidate for my office . Thus the rights available to me in this country cannot be guaranteed by any others government under the sun . On  account of these reasons , I love Pakistan from the core of my heart and I am ready to make the greatest sacrifice for it’s survival and progress .

“The Patriot’s blood is the seed of freedom’s  tree .”

Remember me in your prayers ......

you can also check some other essay posts by clicking on following button 

                                                                      ESSAYS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make age calculator tool website on blogger

How to make age calculator tool website on blogger How to make age calculator on  Blogger Website . We will know all these things in this article related to  make age calculator . Nowadays  blogging  is at one level only. So in such a situation there are different departments in the blogging sector. So, one of the best is tool website. Many of my subscribers have asked me in the comment that  how can we make age calculator tool websiteon Blogger / Blogspot Platform? Your age calculator looks like this .... Let me tell you clearly that a different trend of  Age Calculator  is going on. So in such a situation, everyone wants to have their own age calculator tool. So in such a situation, I have explained in detail in this post how you can easily make age calculation tool. What is Age Calculator Tool? There are many new bloggers who have just entered the field of blogging. Which are they to do something new in this blogging industry? So in such a situation, all the people just want th

Different Species of Cheetahs Present in the World

  Different Species of C heetah Present in the World :- There is only one species of cheetah, which is called Acinonyx jubatus. Cheetahs are found in various parts of Africa, as well as in a small population in Iran. There are several subspecies of cheetah, including: Acinonyx J ubatus V enaticus : -   Acinonyx jubatus venaticus, also known as the Asiatic cheetah, is a subspecies of cheetah found in Central Asia and the Transcaucasus region. It is the only remaining population of cheetahs in Asia, and is critically endangered with fewer than 50 individuals remaining in the wild. The Asiatic cheetah is adapted to living in arid and semi-arid environments, and is found in grasslands, savannas, and steppes. It is slightly smaller in size compared to other subspecies of cheetah, and has a longer and thicker coat to help it survive in colder climates. The Asiatic cheetah is threatened by habitat loss, poaching, and conflict with humans. Conservation efforts are underway to protect t

CORONA PANDEMIC IN PAKISTAN .. (Essay post)

      CORONA  PANDEMIC  IN  PAKISTAN     "The single biggest threat to man's continued dominance on planet is virus. '' Virus is an obligatory intracellular parasite having nucleic material enclosed by protein . They can replicate only inside the living cells it means they are non-living outside of living-cells . Virus depend upon host cells as they infect to replicate in it . Virus is an intracellular structure that replicate only inside living cells using their metabolic structure . "Corona is worse than a world war." Coronaviruses are zoonetic means that they only transferred from animals to humans . Detailed investigation showed that their are many known corona viruses circulating in animals and humans have not yet infected by them . Coronavirus is a large family of viruses that affect respiratory system . Corona virus is a new strain that are not identified into human beings earlier.  The simple sketch of corona is given below : C > "Clean your h